The prevention of fatty liver what should eat vegetables? Healthy diet can enhance the patient’s ability to resist, so that patients with fatty liver can early get rid of the pain of the disease. In order to get rid of fatty liver disease at an early date, pay attention to life in the diet is very important.
Fatty liver patients need to pay attention to the scientific diet:
1. Give priority to ensuring the high-quality protein foods and fresh green leafy vegetables.
2. Eat less or not eat fried foods with high oil content.
3. Appropriate chooses food which contain high methionine.
4. Control of sugar, sweets and high energy food, such as high sugar content of the fruits and vegetables, Carrots, Potatoes, Taro, Yam, vermicelli, chocolate, dessert etc..
5. Foods that are high in cholesterol also should be restricted.
So, the fatty liver patients what to eat vegetables? To introduce you to the following:
1. Fungi vegetables: mushrooms, lentinus edodes, Black fungus, tremella etc.. These fungal foods are rich in nutrition, belonging to the high-protein, high in vitamins, low-fat, low-sugar, low-salt, low-calorie food, it is the ideal food for patients with fatty liver. They are rich in quality protein, they with the body together to clear the fat in liver, play a role in protecting liver and lipid-lowering.
2. Celery. Celery contains dietary fiber, protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, not only rich in nutrition, but also has medicinal value, can be to lose weight, there are also very good lipid-lowering, lowering cholesterol, anti-inflammatory, hemostatic effect.
3. Tomato. Tomatoes are rich in carotene, B, C, P vitamins, with reinforcing spleen to promote digestion, clearing away heat and toxic material, cool the blood and calm the liver effect, can reduce the cholesterol content in the blood, often edible is very beneficial for patients with fatty liver and hyperlipemia patients.
4. Onion. Onions are rich in Calcium, Iron and vitamins, such as carotene, Vitamin B1, Niacin and other vitamins, can reduce cholesterol and blood lipids.
5. Radish. The radish contains fewer calories and more fiber, tend to have a sense of fullness after eating, is conducive to help lose weight. It can also lower blood lipids, soften blood vessels, stable blood pressure, prevent fatty liver, coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis and other diseases.
6. Kelp. Kelp is rich in taurine, can be lowering blood pressure and blood fat, preventing gallstone, prevention of atherosclerosis, has the very good protective function to liver and artery. Kelp contains no fat, has a certain effect and prevention of hyperlipidemia, obesity, fatty liver.
The above brief introduction is a few vegetables knowledge that fatty liver patients should know, hope everyone can understand, so as to help prevent fatty liver.